Thursday, October 16, 2008

Design With My Mind On Time

I think some kind of new design tracker is high on the list for the next Brazen Path Designs project. The website revamp is going painfully slow, thanks to an agonizing combination of the learning curve coupled with side freelance projects. Going from uploading five designs a day to one or two leaves a completely unwholesome taste in my mouth.

On the other hand, any business is good business. And learning skills such as web programming helps me feel completely hands on with my cafepress store. She's my little baby right now, in addition to my animal family. As of now, the only barriers are time and the need to sleep.

Some may ask, if you're so busy, how do you have time to type a blog? two things...one, I am a writer by nature and write as catharsis and work out problems on paper...err, onscreen. Two...blogs make great advertising! They help connect you to your target audience, or at the very least drive traffic to your site and offer another feature to get to know your business. True, the BPD blog at the current moment might be a little, well, little, but hopefully the audience of one gets a better understanding of my Brazen Path Designs, and in turn connects a little with the people that are walking this path. We all need company, after all, in addition to awesome design.

As motivation to myself, I would often make it a point, at least once a day, to find a funny joke or anecdote to share. The rule: must be short enough to text message. So, in honor of this tradition and hopefully reward my casual readers and visitors, I humbly deem Thursdays "Joke of the Week" at Brazen Path Designs. I'll try to keep 'em G rated (possibly PG-13) because let's be honest...dirty jokes are way too easy to come by. Whoops...guess that will be the first and last. Moving on to the real joke.

Q: What do you call a sheep without legs?
A: A cloud!

See you soon friends.

P.S. Just joined cafepress affiliate program. Here's just one of the links:


Find or Create Political Merchandise at CafePress

No comments: