Monday, October 13, 2008

I've Got a Crush on Rachel Maddow!


Last night, I couldn't go to sleep. I was up at night just thinking about how much Rachel, a relative newcomer on the political scene, has made an impact on this election. Now, on quick re-read, that sounds a little dirty, but it is truly an innocent infatuation. Ms. Maddow is, quite frankly, amazing. Rachel has been hosting her own cable show on MSNBC, The Rachel Maddow Show, for only a few months, but already viewership is rising through the roof.

Did you catch Rachel on the Tonight Show? She was both fetching and calming in her leveled delivery of opinions. In honor of my crush on MSNBC's newest rising star, I created my latest design dedicated to Ms. Rachel Maddow. It is called "Refreshing", and there is no doubt in my mind that the political scene needs a good dose of Rachel Maddow's freshness to escape some of the grime of this dirty campaign season.




Here's the link:  http://www.cafepress.com/BrazenPath/6073153

No comments: